Tuesday 24 September 2013

Cat Hole VS. Cat Portrait

cat hole the pic
Cat Hole - Some cats are just not nice sometimes.

About Cat Hole:
Early one morning, while I was attempting to enjoy my morning coffee and read the news on my iPad, the neighbours cat once again came by to say hi and sniff things. I quickly switched to camera mode on my new iOS 7, which I have just upgraded to, and snapped away a dozen photos. Initially I was trying to avoid a pic in which the cat's nasty spot is visible; but from the collection of photos that morning, this one got the most traction (no pun intended) and so I am sharing it here on the blog. Hope no one is offended.


CLICK   Enjoy more cat pics and gifs   CLICK








About Kitten Portrait
Was really having a hard time getting into the work mode and the next door neighbor's cat gandered on into the place with the usual sniff inspection. Grabbed this photo in a quick instant before she got interested in something on the floor and ruined my chances of any further good photos for the immediate cat future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.